Using Prompts to Get the Creativity Flowing

Hi, everyone. I have a new video up in which I show you my favorite strategy for getting myself creating even when I am not feeling very inspired.



I love to use my bowl of prompts. I have everything in here from colors to techniques to tools to embellishments to types of projects. It helps me get rolling because it limits my options, and a bonus is that the process also encourages me to use supplies that I sometimes forget about.

This prompt draw was pretty easy: ink blending, stamped background, and random color combo. Having just purchased the Simon Says Stamp Round and Round background stamp and the Simon Says Stamp You Are Loved die, I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I drew the prompts.

I would love to see what you would make with the prompt combo.







Supplies:

Comments

Popular Posts