Art Journal Page - Pushing Through the Challenges

Hi, everyone. Today I have a video where I create an art journal page that gave me lots of difficulty. Ultimately, I was happy with my final page, but I think it's important to talk about how sometimes things just aren't working out. Art journaling has taught me to keep at it, to go with the flow, and to see mistakes as opportunities for changing direction and for problem solving.

You see some of that in this video.

And, boy, do I love this typewriter die!




I also try to use art journal as a way to express what I am feeling and to remind myself of anything I need to remember. I am sometimes down and stressed with our current quarantining situation; however, I also know that we can find something positive in the situation. My journaling on this page says, "We will come out of this better people and more aware of the value of relationships."

Hoping you are all well.

Supplies:




Comments

Popular Posts