Altenew Grateful Heart 1 Stamp Set, 5 ways: Part I

Hi, everyone. I had so much fun playing with Altenew's stamp set Grateful Hearts. This is a layered stamp set. My goal was to show five styles of cards using the same stamp set with the first couple cards using fairly basic supplies.




One of my goals with this blog and my Youtube channel is to show that we can have fun making cards even if we don't break the bank to buy every supply in the craft store.

This video ended up being longer than I expected, so it's split into two videos. Part II will be out next week.





Products used:

All cards:
Mini Misti: https://www.amazon.com/Mini-Misti-Stamp-Tool-Incredible/dp/B01FWQUQIW/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=misti+mini&qid=1582440516&sr=8-1

Card #1: Black and white card
Michael’s 140 lb cardstock
Tombow Sand eraser

Card #2
Colored pencils: I couldn’t find the exact Prisma color set of 36 I have, but this seems like a comparable set.
Stitched, nested frame dies: My set is no longer available, but this one looks comparable

Card #3:
Rounded frame die: Similar product
Michael’s white cardstock

Comments

Popular Posts