Right Now, Feb. 2020

This is me, right now, February 2020

Listening to:
 I have been listening to the audio book of In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez. It's great.


I have been listening to some Queen and some music that will work as background music for videos.

Reading:
For work, I just finished Monster by Walter Dean Myers. This is a YA book about a young man who is on trial for murder. It's an engaging and very accessible read. I also just read The Things They Carried, again for work. I absolutely love this book and read it every year

For my book club, I am reading The Price of Time by Tim Tigner. I am interested in the basic plot, which has me thinking, but this will definitely not become a favorite. In short, it's okay.

Watching:
I just finished the most recent episode of This Is Us. I really love this show. I am starting to get into Cheer, a show I didn't think I would like, but I love it.

Hanging with:
Mostly myself, which is a nice treat.

Working on:
Getting my Youtube channel going. I am also working on cutting back on how much I buy. It certainly frees up both time and money.

Wishing for:
My phone is out of service, so I am working off a loaner right now. Wishing for my phone back and for my headaches to go away.

Sending everyone happy crafting vibes. Take care.

 

Comments

Popular Posts